It’s been a month, so it’s time for another update. The past month has been pretty busy and lots of fun. Here is what we’ve been up to:
- I added another person to the StatsTest team. I wasn’t moving quite as fast as I wanted to, so I brought another person on board to help with content development for the statistical methods.
- Dramatically improved usability and readability. We haven’t implemented this across all methods yet, but for independent samples t-test we have and it looks pretty good.
- Got feedback from educational, UX, and product experts. We’re making awesome changes across the board based on feedback we are receiving.
- We’re adding new methods. Correlation methods should be up in the next few weeks and then we only have 20 methods to go.
- Images. We have created custom images to explain complicated concepts, assumptions, and methods. These images are nicely styled and complement the text really well.
We’re excited for another month of StatsTest development.