You have chosen the Wilcoxon Signed-Rank Test with your answers to the Choose Your StatsTest questions. To summarize how you got here:
- Choose Your StatsTest: You chose Difference. You are looking for a statistical test to compare your sample with another sample or a population average.
- Difference: You chose Continuous Variable of Interest. Your variable of interest is continuous, meaning it can take on basically any value.
- Continuous Variable of Interest: You chose Two Sample Tests (2 groups). You have two groups of samples, and you would like to compare the two groups on your variable of interest to see if they are statistically significantly different.
- Two Sample Tests (2 groups): You chose Paired Samples (repeated measurements). This means that you have two dependent groups, which usually means multiple measurements for a single group.
- Paired Samples (repeated measurements): You chose Skewed Variable of Interest. Your variable of interest is not normally distributed, but rather leans to the left or right and most of the data does not reside in the center.
If any of these decisions were incorrect for your specific situation or do not accurately describe the nature of your data, please click back to the appropriate step and make the correct choice.