You have chosen the Exact Test of Goodness of Fit (multinomial model) with your answers to the Choose Your StatsTest questions. To summarize how you got here:
- Choose Your StatsTest: You chose Difference. You are looking for a statistical test to compare your sample with another sample or a population average.
- Difference: You chose Proportional Variable of Interest. Your variable of interest is proportional, meaning it is usually a percentage or ratio.
- Proportional Variable of Interest: You chose One Group Variable. You only have one group of samples, and you would like to compare that sample with a population average.
- One Group Variable: You chose More Than Two Options. Your group variable takes on more than two values. For example, which day of the week did the customer buy your product (M/T/W/Th/F/S/S), or what is the customers eye color (blue/green/brown), etc.
- More Than Two Options: You chose Less Than 10 in a Cell. This means that for one of the options of your group variable, you have fewer than 10 subjects or participants.
If any of these decisions were incorrect for your specific situation or do not accurately describe the nature of your data, please click back to the appropriate step and make the correct choice.