You have chosen Multivariate Multiple Linear Regression with your answers to the Choose Your StatsTest questions. To summarize how you got here:
- Choose Your StatsTest: You chose Prediction. You are trying to predict one or more variables using others or are interested in determining the numerical relationship between two variables.
- Prediction: You chose Continuous Dependent Variable. This means that the variable you are trying to predict is continuous, or can take any reasonable value.
- Continuous Dependent Variable: You chose More than One Independent Variables. This means that you are trying to predict using more than one variable.
- More than One Independent Variables: You chose No Repeated Measures, meaning that your data contain a single point of observation, as opposed to containing multiple data points from the same sample.
- No Repeated Measures: You chose Two or More Dependent Variables, meaning that you are trying to predict two or more variables.
If any of these decisions were incorrect for your specific situation or do not accurately describe the nature of your data, please click back to the appropriate step and make the correct choice.